First, check if commissions are opened in the header of this website. Then contact me and tell your commission idea. After that we decide details and a price. Then you join the "Commission tier" and specify the exact same price that we have decided. You will be charged upfront. I check payment and start to work. Then you should edit your tier from "Commission tier" to a lower one by your choice so you won't be charged next month with a specified commission price again. Joining any lower tier won't cost you anything this month and you can get a rewards for free. If you don't plan to support me each month but only use Patreon for a single commission you can cancel your membership after making a payment. I will sand you an artwork when it will be done.
Multiple commissions per month are also possible. For example, you have already pledged 5$ this month and want a commission for 10$. After we discuss details, you need to edit a pledge to 15$ in a "Commission tier" and you will be charged for 10$ which is a diffrerence between 15$ and 5$. It is performed upfront and immediately. You can also read about this here in "Step 5: Review your billing summary!"
- Don't pledge to the "Commission tier" until we discuss a price.
- Don't send less money than we discussed.
- I don't do refunds.
Time of creation is about 2 weeks but depending on a complexity.
I can increase price depending on a complexity of a design.
When contacting me with your idea give me a full information about it. It should include:
- Commission type: lineart, flat/celshade or full render;
- Commission rating: NSFW, SFW or ecchi;
- Character references;
- Posing, facial expressions etc. or "artistic freedom";
- Background: transparent/white/flat, simple or complicated;
- Other: extra characters, props etc.
- File format: jpeg, gif, png; or original psd, sai2 or clip if I work in that programm.
I can't accept PayPal in my country. There are multiple ways to make a payment. Through Patreon's custom pledge, Payoneer invoice, Transferwise and Western Union(never used it). Always discuss the information about commission with me first before making payments.